- We (Wheely Good Fitness) can only accept orders for delivery to UK and Europe. For orders requiring delivery outside of the UK/Europe please use the product link on our shopping page to Amazon to purchase your item here
- After ordering you will receive an order confirmation email.
- Once dispatched you will be sent a confirmation of dispatch email.
- All payments are handled by PayPal
Placing an Order
- We can only accept orders for delivery to UK and Europe.
- Please ensure that all information, including delivery address you choose in the PayPal screen is correct. We are not liable for any mis-information entered by the customer and no items will be replaced or refunded where customer error is to blame.
- After placing an order online you will be sent a confirmation of your order by email. This email will confirm which items you have ordered and the price. This is not an order acceptance from us. Orders are usually dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of order except where payments require processing by PayPal (where payments are not credit/debit/paypal balance funded). Our working days are Monday – Friday, we do not process orders on weekends or bank holidays.
- When your order has been dispatched you will receive a dispatch confirmation email to the email address you provided. This email marks our formal acceptance of your order and our obligation to complete the contract.
- Stock levels are maintained where possible – occasion we may be awaiting a stock delivery which could delay despatch of your order – we will email you if this is the case once we have received your order.
- We do not have to accept your order and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order once it has been placed. This may be done for example if:
- Your payment is not authorized or has been marked as fraudulent, or potentially fraudulent, by the payment system.
- There is an error on the website regarding the price or description of a product.
- The items ordered are no longer in stock or are unavailable.
- We have tried to contact you about your order and have not heard back within a reasonable period of time.
- If the items you have ordered are unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible.
- By placing an order with us you are confirming that any information you have given is true and accurate and that you are authorized to use the card on which payment was made.
- All payment processing is handled by PayPal offsite and none of your credit card details are stored on our systems or are accessible to us.
- We do not disclose your details to any third party.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for dispatch from the date of placing your order. This is to allow us time to check stock availability and process it for delivery.
- Orders for UK delivery are despatched through Royal Mail using their 1st Class signed for service – once dispatched, delivery is governed by Royal Mail’s delivery terms and conditions and you/we are governed by those. Royal Mail Signed For
- Orders for European delivery are despatched through Royal Mail using their International Tracked and Signed service – once dispatched, delivery is governed by Royal Mail’s delivery terms and conditions and you/we are governed by those. International Tracked and Signed
- Once dispatched all orders are fully insured by Royal Mail up to the value of £50 until they have been delivered and signed for. Your dispatch email will will include a tracking number for your order. Track your item on Royal Mail’s site
- Should your parcel not arrive within the time specfied by Royal Mail we ask that you email us to advise. In the unlikely event of a lost parcel, Royal Mail terms and conditions state 14 working days must be allowed before we can claim a parcel to be lost. After this period if the item has not been delivered a replacement can be sent to you or the item refunded Royal Mail – undelivered items FAQ
- In the unlikely event that your item is damaged in transit please notify us immediately of the damage by email and include images of the damage for record.
- As soon as your order has been delivered or confirmed as having been delivered by Royal Mail, then you will be responsible for them.
- You may cancel an order online up to the point at which we send you a despatch note – at this point the item has left our store and we cannot cancel the order at this point. If you cancel after the item has been sent, you must return the item to us unopened – in this case we will refund you the cost of the original item and any additional postage when the item was sent but we cannot pay the postage cost for returning the item.
- Returns will not be accepted without first contacting us to arrange for a return/exchange/refund. Contact us by email to arrange a return.
- Items sent without an order number, name & address and written reason for return in with the item cannot be processed. It is impossible for us to identify a returned item without the original order number or address. All returns should be sent to us using Royal Mail signed for to ensure the item is insured and trackable – you must provide us with the tracking number.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, in addition to your statutory rights we offer you 7 working days from the date of receiving your order to change your mind and return the item to us for an exchange or refund.
To qualify for this, the item must unopened an in absolutely brand new condition and must be returned in it’s original state.
- Defective items are only refunded if the item cannot be replaced. Return postage is refunded for defective items returned to us within 30 days of purchase only. Return postage is not refunded for items being returned for reasons other than defects.
- Goods are refunded within 30 days.
- If we believe you have not taken reasonable care of the item and you are returning it for reasons other than defects/faults we may choose to apply a restocking fee. This will also apply if packaging is damaged or missing.
- All returns should be sent to us using a trackable service to ensure the item is insured and traceable. You must provide us with the tracking number and your original order number when contacting us. Please ensure you include your name and order details with the item.
- We cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post or delivered to an incorrect address.